On this package, we take you to the two most popular cities in Thailand: Bangkok & Pattaya. Bangkok is a city famous for its vast number of beautiful Buddha temples, and is a shopping destination for one and all. It has shopping options ranging from street side shopping to the best of the brands. Pattaya on the other hand is a beautiful beach town, with a world famous nightlife. The pristine and stunning beaches are something that would leave you wanting for more!
• On your arrival at Bangkok, complete airport formalities including custom clearance, visa processing and baggage claim. • Thereafter, meet our Local Tour representative at the specified area mentioned in your vouchers. • Board your coach to Pattaya and enjoy outside views on way. • On arrival at Pattaya, check in at your hotel (Standard Check in time 1400 - 1500 hours) and relax. • Rest of the day is at your own leisure. • In the evening, you can opt for Alcazar Show (at an extra cost). It is a world famous cabaret featuring vibrant light and sound system, beautiful stage design, enticing dance performances and extravagant costumes. • After the show, return to the hotel for relaxed sleep.
• Charge yourself with morning breakfast at hotel and set out for an exciting Coral Island tour. • A few miles off coast Pattaya, Coral Island or Koh Larn is an exciting place to spend a day on white sandy beach and enjoy water sports. • One can explore beautiful and extensive coral while scuba or deep sea diving and enjoy snorkelling in crystal clear sea waters. • Laze around on the beach and bask in the sun or get playful and indulge in exciting water sports like parasailing, water-skiing and jet skis. • Later return to hotel and relax after an eventful day. • Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
• Enjoy a morning bed tea enjoying the outside views of the vibrant city. • Refresh and recharge yourself with an extensive breakfast. • The day is free at your own leisure. • Plan the action of your day and set out to explore the wonderful city on your own. • Visit the exotic Pattaya beaches, enjoy exciting water sports or explore the local markets. • You could also opt for any additional sightseeing tour (mentioned on our website in Sightseeing Tours section) like Nong Nooch Village Tour or Sri Racha Tiger Zoo. • Relish local cuisines and this being your last night at Pattaya, go explore the famous city nightlife too. • Return to the hotel afterwards. • Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya.
• Have your fill at morning breakfast at the hotel, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. • Today we return back to Bangkok. • En route take a panoramic city tour of Pattaya and visit World’s biggest Gem Gallery. • Proceed for the drive to Bangkok and check in at hotel on arrival. • Rest of the day is at leisure. • In the evening, you can go for a self exploration of the city or opt for a beautiful Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise (on an extra cost). • It is an invigorating tour that offers amazing chance to witness Thailand's historical landmarks like Grand Palace, • Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat arun (Temple of the Dawn), the Rama 8 Bridge, etc all lit up in beautiful night lights. • Cruise leisurely along the river, seeing dramatic sights and enjoying an elaborate dining and wining with entertainment. • Post tour, return to the hotel and sleep peacefully. • Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
• Wake up to a vibrant morning in the land of unlimited delights and charge yourself with an extensive morning breakfast. • Today is free at your own leisure. • Catch up on left shopping deals or go for self exploration of the city. • Or else, opt for a thrill-filled day at Safari World & Marine Park (on an extra cost). • Safari World is Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers loads of thrills and entertainment for all ages. • Enjoy a spectacular and nerve-tickling safari drive through African wilderness setting, get close to the friendliest dolphins, watch the unique tiger & lion feeding show, etc. and have loads of fun with your loved ones. • Later return to hotel and relax. • Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok.
• Pack your bags and have a fill at morning breakfast. • Grab onto some shopping deals before returning (as per your flight timing). • Today we transfer you to the Bangkok Airport for your flight back home.
|City||Selected Hotels||Star Rating||Nights|
|Pattaya||Nova Platinum / Equiv.||4||3|
|Bangkok||Ramada DMA Hotel/ Equiv.||4||3|
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
Terms & Conditions
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.